View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 13:42   #99
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Has a new SW file been sent to Hub2 ac users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
It seems to be widespread? Is it likely to have been deliberate? And exactly what will it do to people's experience?

With your insight, can you please explain more what this means. I'm aware of the basic mechanism of ticks & opportunities. But reducing that to 2 ticks if the other levers stay the same eludes me as to reason.
Changing to 2 ticks reduces the size of the minimum data grant, so if a modem only has 2 ticks worth of data it's getting exactly that grant rather than 4.

Whatever the reason I'm not privvy.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote