View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 12:52   #20
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: sim only pay monthly recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
You really have no idea how the MBNL MORAN works do you?

I suggest you go back and re-read my posts again as you've clearly misunderstood the meanings of "speed" "coverage" and "network".

Let's see here. OFCOM's job is to regulate the industry to ensure good end user experience.

Given the choice of believing OFCOM or you...

OFCOM:
- Has technical information on the location and capabilities of every mobile transmitter in the UK
- Regulates how they operate
- Is responsible for ensuring network coverage meets requirements
- Receives and responds to complaints figures for all networks
- Performs scientific testing of all networks' coverage and performance

You:
- Doesn't understand the difference between "network" and "mast"
- Thinks he knows better than OFCOM because he's looked at his phone while driving around town.

Hmm.

You've been proven wrong three times then changed your story three times. Perhaps you should stop embarrassing yourself.
---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

[/COLOR]

Hah! I hadn't spotted the resemblance but now I see it
Let me try and explain my point:

1. The OP wanted suggestion on an alternative mobile vendor to Three where which he says has poor coverage in his area

2. Matth suggested Delight mobile who is on EE

3. You said "they'll have the same 3G coverage as 3"

4. I said "EE will have different coverage to Three"

5. You then modified your position: "Their 3G coverage is becoming more and more similar by the day"

6. I said that in my real world experience they are different depending on where you go

7. You said "Your experience doesn't override the fact they use the same network"

8. I gave you a clear example on how there coverage can be drastically different

9. Even though you state that "they'll have the same 3G coverage as 3", "for the record they use the same frequency bands, the same backhaul networks, and the same network management" and "they use the same network", you contradicted yourself by then saying "OFCOM's tests show 3 to be the slowest network in the UK"

Quote:
You've been proven wrong three times then changed your story three times. Perhaps you should stop embarrassing yourself.
I have not changed my story at all. I really don't know what your problem is with someone disagreeing with you.

From my experience and from the experience of the people I know, users of the Three and EE mobile networks get a significantly different end-user experience depending where they live and where they travel.

You and others can make as many snide comments as you like but it doesn't change what I and others have observed

and I will leave you with this thought: if you go to the OFCOM 3G coverage map and toggle between EE and Three why do you get different coverage in Wales, the South West. Northern England, Scotland, Northen Ireland, etc. for example?