View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 10:36   #19
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: sim only pay monthly recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You said:
You really have no idea how the MBNL MORAN works do you?

I suggest you go back and re-read my posts again as you've clearly misunderstood the meanings of "speed" "coverage" and "network".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
It's the end user experience that counts. I believe the real world and not OFCOM. Just accept you're wrong
Let's see here. OFCOM's job is to regulate the industry to ensure good end user experience.

Given the choice of believing OFCOM or you...

OFCOM:
- Has technical information on the location and capabilities of every mobile transmitter in the UK
- Regulates how they operate
- Is responsible for ensuring network coverage meets requirements
- Receives and responds to complaints figures for all networks
- Performs scientific testing of all networks' coverage and performance

You:
- Doesn't understand the difference between "network" and "mast"
- Thinks he knows better than OFCOM because he's looked at his phone while driving around town.

Hmm.

You've been proven wrong three times then changed your story three times. Perhaps you should stop embarrassing yourself.
---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Wittmann's back I see...
Hah! I hadn't spotted the resemblance but now I see it
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote