View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:02   #19
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Cheap to start with but full of hidden nasty costs and a idiot of a owner.
Yes, they are poor value for money

---------- Post added at 10:02 ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Doesn't stop people flying with them. I mean if everybody thought that everytime they flew with them that they were somehow ripped off why are the planes full?

I agree that the costs of a flight should be much clearer especially all the extras that some airlines still provide as standard are chargable but that's a fact of life. It applies in all service sectors: Just look at all VM's little extras that aren't in the headline prices for example.

Would that I could be that "idiotic" He might well be an idiot be he's no fool.

*Wiki
Yes, but they are driving down standards of service on airlines and they ar e poor value for money because they have a lot of extra charges
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote