View Single Post
Old 26-06-2008, 14:45   #13
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: virgin media have run a cable up my wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMaster View Post
Hi Emma... Can I advise you to take a few Pictures of the New Wire installed by VM & include this with the letter your sending (as Proof) print it on A4 or something as a Draft for VM but keep the Digital snaps on Camera/PC for evidance. Just incase VM dispute it & remove cable (but leaves your wall damaged)

If possible would you post a few pictures here? Its kind-of hard to understand what & where VM have done.... So a Picture can show it (paints a 1,000 words) lol
What I would do is take the pictures, print them out, and then along with the letter post it to yourself as recorded delivery (Do this at the same time as sending letter to VM - again use recorded delivery). Do not open the envelope once it arrives - just sign for it. This is a good way of proving when the pics were sent if that becomes an issue in the future.

Robs post below is excellent too, basically explains everything very clearly.

You mentioned that your neighbours called the police? What happened then?
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote