View Single Post
Old 26-06-2008, 13:42   #7
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: virgin media have run a cable up my wall

I think VM have run the cable along your wall to save themselves teh hassle of looking at alternative solutions. I don't thing they can run cables along adjoining properties without property owners permission. Your wall is part of an extension so I dont even think it would constitute a shared party wall. Did they have to come into your garden to carry out the work?

I think you should address this with a solicitor asap. If you leave it too long it might become 'established' as such and I dont know what your legal rights might be.

Additionally even if you decide to leave the cable as is, bear in mind that if VM need to do anything to it in the future, they will be causing more aggro to your wall. If it was me I'd just cut the cable and ask them to prove who did it. (if they came back to me)
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote