View Single Post
Old 29-07-2016, 13:00   #6522
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengedragon View Post
afternoon gents

anyone gone the now tv route for sports ?

vm have disappointed me in our latest negotiations so i'm looking at my options, one of which is cancelling sky sports

i've had a look at the listings and, honestly, there isnt too much i'd miss, certainly over the next couple of months

i'm thinking of a week pass for the ryder cup and the odd day pass for the odd match i wouldn't want to miss

how is the reliability these days, do you have trouble if its oversubscribed or anything like that ? i'd likely be watching through the native app on my PS4 with a wired internet connection so that shouldn't be an issue

any thoughts gratefully received
If you are interested only in certain types of sport or only specific events, the Now TV option may well be the one for you, and your bank balance may be considerably healthier as a result.

I have absolutely no issues accessing Now TV via my Roku streaming stick but cannot vouch for other methods of access. Of course you need to factor in the fact that you won't get HD picture quality with Now TV.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote