View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 20:37   #25
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Megan and Harry expect baby in spring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
You'd have thought that they'd have used protection, especially as he's in line to the throne.

I don't think it would have gone down too well if they'd have had a child out of wedlock, or if they had split up and she had been left to bring the child up alone.

Maybe that's how the wedding came about? I can just imagine the Queen 'advising' them to get married, not only because of his status, but because it was the expected thing to do in her day.

Some conspiracy theorists believe that his mother met her fate because she was pregnant with Dodi's child and the establishment would never allow a Muslim to be in line to the throne.

Protocol is very important to the royal family, there are even rules as to what to do whilst eating in the company of the Queen e.g. if you haven't finished your course by the time the Queen has, you must stop eating immediately.
Why don’t we wait to hear about the Expected Date of Delivery, before promulgating scurrilous rumours.

One small flaw in your hypothesis re
Quote:
Maybe that's how the wedding came about? I can just imagine the Queen 'advising' them to get married
The engagement announcement was on November 27 2017, stating the wedding date was going to be Spring 2018 (actually May 19 2018, which was late Spring).

Spring 2019 in the Northern Hemisphere is March 20 to June 21, so even if the Duchess of Sussex gave birth on the first day of Spring, that would mean if she ‘had to get married’ because of pregnancy, she would have had a pregnancy of over 15 months.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote