Thread: US Timeline 12 Monkeys
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 23:52   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: 12 Monkeys

What a superb final season and series finale. I really do think this should serve as the gold standard of what you do when you know your series is ending and this is your time to wrap everything up exactly how you want to. Every episode was quality story telling, the finale was quite rightly a two parter and was the perfect ending to an intricate and complex 4 year story. I loved what happened to each of the characters even if was too much of a perfect/happy ending and I loved the flashbacks, fixing the timeline and putting things right. Best of all, because I have a mushy heart, I loved the fact that love knows no bounds and even though I haven't wrapped my head round how it can happen, Cassandra remembered everything and her and Cole still end up happy ever after. I love endings like this. Nitty gritty realism is nice like GoT and sometimes bad guys win and good guys die but every now and again it is good to dream and imagine that if you try hard enough everything can work out.

I think it is the best finale season for any series I have watched apart from BSG.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote