View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 15:00   #3902
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Mouse Traps

After a few day's of hubby allowing me to try and catch the mice my way which was a humane mouse trap, I have admitted defeat and bought two mouse traps.

I must say that hubby was right as the humane mouse trap has not been effective at all, in fact the mouse must be really fat now.

I still feel really bad about buying these I just hope hubby is right and it is a instant kill (if it is not please don't tell me) why did it need to pick my house poor wee thing just wants some heat and food.

I have warned both hubby and my eldest son not to tell his little brother that we have resolved to this method. My plan was that I would catch the mouse/mice and we would set it free at the Golf Course which is at the back of my house and in an ideal world that would have been the case.

The thought of having mice in my house is making me feel rather sick tbh.