View Single Post
Old 23-07-2012, 19:25   #8
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: New EU regs on charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argy1 View Post
Thanks for that, the first CS I talked to said that the Data roaming charges shown on the VM website must be right or they wouldn't be on the website

The manager I (eventually) got to talk to didn't really know what I was talking about ref EU capping Data roaming that came in on 1st July

I'm going to Spain next week and wanted to know where I stood ref Data roaming, would rather this were cleared up before I went, but I'm not holding my breathe
Yeah. I agree that they should be clearer. They shouldn't be charging £5 per MB. I suppose you could buy one of the packs to be on the safe side. The bigger packs do work out cheaper than the minimum charge per MB