View Single Post
Old 27-08-2009, 17:06   #2
webcrawler2050
Inactive

Services: TiVo 110MB BB Phone Line
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
webcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze agewebcrawler2050 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to webcrawler2050
Re: Caller Display "No Longer Available" after port

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky621 View Post
On 28th July I had a VM phone line installed with the intention of swapping from BT, however, the sales dep't did not bother requesting the port so I was given a temporary VM number. Whilst on that number I added Caller Display which I have been billed for up to 25th Aug and which has been working perfectly up until yesterday when the BT number was finally ported accross. Now caller display doesn't work and after 1 1/2 hours on the phone I have been told I can't have it in my area even though I had already had it on the temporary number

At no point was I informed that the caller display feature would suddenly become unavailable in the area. In fact I was told by the original sales team that I could have all the features that I had on my BT line. I need caller display to screen out unwanted calls. I now wish I had stayed with BT

By the way the area on my bill is 20

Please HELP!!!!!
Sounds like random BS - shouldn;t be a problem - give CS a call they will be able to sort it out for you..
webcrawler2050 is offline   Reply With Quote