View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 22:41   #6
RB2004
Inactive

Services: Services: 200 Mbit Gamer on Hub 3, 3x Arris V6 Boxes, CISCO V HD, VIP Package
RB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation era
They can't moan, they may not like it but as long as it is possible to route outside and installing a cable is possible within the realms of health and safety and vm guidelines like not throwing a cable over a rooftop and not routing too high up a ladder

Then you may have the cables installed wherever you want, you are the homeowner and vm have to respect that.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

They are quite co-operative normally when I had my TiVo installed and v+ box moved I stipulated I wanted 2nd drop cable and for them not to add any extra splitters due to previous signal issues.. Said I wanted the cable routed on the outside, where I wanted the isolator and everything was done as I wanted and a 2nd drop cable was installed just need to know what you want and tell the engineer every detail.. As if u leave to their own devices they will take quickest and shortest route like drilling through a wall from one room to another
RB2004 is offline   Reply With Quote