View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 09:09   #1
Dinalt
cf.member

Dinalt is an unknown quantity at this point
Neighbours installation fubars my cable!

Hi,

As per the heading one of my neighbours had an installation team round yesterday to set them up for cable. About 2 pm I noticed all my cable services were down and went outside to check what was happening. The installers didn't even know they'd cut me off and promised to reconect me in 10 minutes or so. At 4.50 pm I still wasn't reconnected so i went outside to check on their progress - they now said there was a fault with the cable and another team would have to come out and investigate. I asked for a concrete time for this "investigation" and they said they'd knock on my door in 5 min with more info. Five minutes later they scarper without even trying to contact me...
I then 'phone virgin (using my mobile of cause as i now have no land line. internet or tv services) and get told that the earliest they can get someon out to LOOK at teh problem is next Monday "becuase all their technicians are busy with new installs". As a 20 year customer of cable (in many diff names as its been passed around between operators) I think this is shocking and insulting. I'm now waiting for someoen to contact me ref my complaint and I'm told that could take 24 hours as well....

Who do I contact to sort out this mess - and why isn't there a team out there fixing the mess Virgin have made right now ...

DinAlt
Dinalt is offline   Reply With Quote