View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 21:38   #11
ntl customer
Inactive

Services: Weddings, christenings, barmitzvahs and funerals.
ntl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond reputentl customer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever won the hourly prize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianathuth
It's the same as the "you are the 537896 visitor to the site and have won a prize" that I have seen on some sites. Six months later on a different PC you are still the 537896 visitor.
You mean this one...

Quote:
I'm clicking on it but nothing's happening - and what have I won?
I've clicked on it and it took me to this page which gives me a freephone number to call and also the counter on it is useless - it just loops round after 180 seconds .

Seeing as they are paying for it, I decided to ring it up to see what I had got. They put you through to a line with an American voice on saying you have won something and they have some crappy on hold muzak for a few seconds, then you get through to an operator who was an American chap in my case. Digging a little deeper reveals that you have not actually won anything for free (unsurprisingly ) but a £299 holiday to somewhere for a few nights.

So all in all, it's a load of bull****! :pp
ntl customer is offline   Reply With Quote