View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 13:08   #3440
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Frankly, I am surprised that Amazon, with its breathtakingly low prices and excellent services via its on line retail operation could have got it so wrong. This is going to be a terrible flop for them and a chastening experience.

There are people out there who think they would prefer just paying for the channels they choose, rather than bundles of channels, but look how expensive even these second rate channels are, subscribed to individually.

I want as many channels as possible on my TV, but I wouldn't pay this money for the choice that Amazon has on offer here. They don't float my boat, I'm afraid, and this will not take off.

Time for a re-think, so I hope they've got a Plan B.
Amazon are not a very nice company yes they have superb customer service but how they treat their staff is disgusting i'm talking from experience too.
I don't think they are as cheap as they make themselves out to be now for example ps4 games i have found much cheaper by as much as £10 with free postage on other sites such as Shopto.
I don't hold any grudges against Amazon though i just refuse to use them now on how they treated their staff when i worked there 3 years ago.
For me tv player plus £5.99, eurosport £6.99 (offers are around), shudder £4.99 (if you really want it but as stated £3.99 offers are around) is far much better value than Amazons offering, actually you won't need eurosport player as eurosport is on tvplayer plus.