View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 04:34   #3436
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I've had a look at what's on offer and it is very expensive. There is plenty of channels, here is an idea of some of the stuff on offer and the cost.

Eurosport Player - £6.99 per month
Discovery - £4.99 per month
MGM - £4.49 per month
Shudder (Horror Movies) - £4.99 per month
Love Nature - £3.99 per month
Studio Universal - £3.99 per month

If this is the future of streaming, at those prices, I ain't interested. It's not going to be long until the likes of UKTV and Viacom jump on the bandwagon.

On a side note todays launch is having a negative effect on my Amazon TV experience. A lot of these channels and their content are now present in the various search catergories. This along with the usual pay content means it's becoming harder and more confusing to find Prime content. Amazon Prime Video is the only reason I have an Amazon Fire TV stick and Amazon Prime account. I can only see it getting worse. Don't think I'll be renewing my annual subscription if this keeps up.
One website reviewing it has been pretty damning about it.

http://www.seenit.co.uk/amazon-chann...nt-british-tv/