View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 01:08   #1559
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I hope someone shoots him to be totally honest. He is a prat, he is totally against women. He believes that he has this control over women.

He is a man that has built an empire, and feels that he now has all the money. He can 'control' people.

Total wrong. Someone has to stand up against him.

I heard today that the secret service has DOUBLED guards around him. And just to prove how much he is liked. There were MORE people protesting against him today all over the world. Than those who attended his swearing in.

I would go as far as saying. He will not last six month, before someone taking a shot at him. And forget there are Court cases coming up against him. AND NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW
LOL: "Noone is above the law" and you wishing he gets shot in the same post, do you seriously think before you post? I will answer that one for you: No you don't!

But seriously, stop going on about it because you are advocating a Federal crime and the act of murder or attempting murder of the current U.S President, just because you don't like them. I really did not think you could sink that low Arthur, guess I was so wrong about you.

Also, you cannot use the crowds as a measure as to how well someone is liked, he still had a significant gathering at his Inauguration. i.e hundreds of thousands, close to a million people, I would not call that small. So you cannot use crowd sizes as a measure. I had that thrown at me whenever I said Trump had way more Crowds than Hillary, at either of their rallies.

---------- Post added at 01:08 ---------- Previous post was at 00:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post

[/COLOR]Damien's not said that offering a sexual act for votes is acceptable. I doubt most people would say that including him.
But he has explained that a consensual sexual act (such as that offered by Madonna) is different from sexual assault (as indicated by Trump's "grab 'em by the..." remarks) which surely we must all agree upon?
You can agree on this point but still believe that Trump is a good US President.
I am not on about it being consensual, I am on about it being socially acceptable, neither of those sexual terms are and neither is Madonna, publicly offering of BJ's for votes, they are both wrong and disrespectful regardless of which requires consent. The point is, you cannot take Madonna seriously, on a platform, which is about 'Respect for Women', when she offers sexual favors in exchange for votes.