View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 00:23   #1557
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

Arthur talking about presidents getting shot again?

---------- Post added at 00:23 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I hope someone shoots him to be totally honest. He is a prat, he is totally against women. He believes that he has this control over women.

He is a man that has built an empire, and feels that he now has all the money. He can 'control' people.

Total wrong. Someone has to stand up against him.

I heard today that the secret service has DOUBLED guards around him. And just to prove how much he is liked. There were MORE people protesting against him today all over the world. Than those who attended his swearing in.

I would go as far as saying. He will not last six month, before someone taking a shot at him. And forget there are Court cases coming up against him. AND NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW
Yeah like when Nixon had to stand trial for.... wait No, Like the time the Americans captured top Nazi's and sent them all to rot...ah Pardoned again, ah well. Seems to be a few thousand pretty high ranking criminals that would disagree Arthur. Everyone that serves a purpose to someones agenda is miles above the law, Forgetting the west let Hussein run wild for long enough and finally hanging him when he stopped serving their agenda. Pretty basic rule of planet earth or planet America as it's more commonly known.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 22-01-2017 at 00:30.