View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 19:17   #3593
RizzyKing

Re: Post-Brexit Thread

They are not mythical creatures don't be so stupid or do you maintain the equally stupid position that only leave has it's extremist fringe that you as well as others on this forum have ridiculed so often. There are idiots on both sides of the divide and i very much doubt I've met the entire population on the remain side anymore then I've met the entire population on the leave side. I've tried to be balanced and rational much as i could in the whole brexit thing apart from my total belief in our being better out of the EU then in but whats really starting to get up my nose is people doing their best to come across as balanced when they are anything but and clearly have an agenda examples of which can be found on both sides just like everything else.

I'd also question why nothing but gloomy rubbish makes a regular appearence in our media whilst anything positive is totally ignored. I'm not sure there is any point in anymore debate until we have something new to debate apparently we should around march time.