View Single Post
Old 27-07-2004, 19:31   #13
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones
Re: what does "PLEASE SUBMIT IN TRIPLICATE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Hands up those of you who remember banding machines?I do not miss them one bit.

I fell down on my knees in celebration when my school got a duplicator.
do they automatically put rubber bands around things?

and what's a duplicator? is that like an old photocopier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodoric
Ah, but do you have the fancy modern stuff that, unlike your old fashioned carbon paper, doesn't leave your fingers a nice shade of blue (or black)?
yes we don't all live in the dark ages you know you wouldn't even know this was carbon paper if it didn't have the copy things underneath....none of that old fashioned crapness with a pad of black in between the documents, or whatever the hell it used to be...
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote