Thread: VOD Price of PPV films.
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 22:23   #8
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Price of PPV films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
I'm surprised more people don't use the bluray rental sites more given the price of PPV. You can rent out 4 blurays per month for the same price as that one PPV, including new releases.
Problem is there are none anymore Amazon closed down lovefilm recently the only one left now that i know off is cinema paradiso.
Same happened with gaming rentals only boomerang rentals remain now.

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Maybe, but I was shocked to read in another thread (might have been a post from theone2k10) that said that buy and keep sometimes doesn't mean any such thing at all! They are sometimes only available for a fixed period of time

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

It was released today (20/10/17).
BIB absolutely true my copy of focus i bought from Wuaki expired on Wendesday shocking it only had a 2 year licence considering i paid £9.99 for it.
Not all companies have restricted time my copy of pans labrynth i bought from playstation store in 2012 is still valid and has no expiry date.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote