View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 12:43   #10
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Ofcom demand more of the BBC

I was reminded in stumbling across this item when we were going to see big improvements to the BBC i-Player. When they've set up their new site, I very much hope they expand the content available on there. I see no reason why they couldn't upload much of their archives onto the site. They must have a considerable amount of material that is doing nothing, collecting dust.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...proofing-plans

I hope that the BBC deal with UKTV doesn't prevent them from doing this.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote