View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 13:42   #12919
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My neighbour and dear friend's daughter has just had her 1st baby, the text message reads Baby boy weighing in at 8lbs 9oz, 57cm long, born at 1am. Mother and baby both well. I'm a Gran

I'm so pleased for them all as they have waited what seems to be like a very long time for this little one.

Welcome to the world little man and I can't wait to meet you.

Just got a picture of him with his Daddy he is lovely.

I cannot wait till I'm a Gran, let me tell you I will be the worst Gran possible as I'm going to totally spoil all my Grandchildren. To be fair I have warned my eldest son and his fiancée of my plans
very nice for them Weenie

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

We had a very nice holiday in Budapest for 7 days, weather was mixed quite warm but cold at night only one day with rain. We done the City Bus Tour and a cruise up and down the River Danube, ( not keen on boats but it was nice ) Not really much entertainment at night but we managed to find a pub for two nights with music. Plenty shops. Now back to normal.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote