View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 18:52   #102
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: [Update] Cyclist convicted of "wanton and furious driving"

Sentence is NOT long enough.

Cyclist, have this feeling that they can use the roads, and pathways as they like. This will be the second death caused by an accident in the last six weeks.

And before cyclists start slagging me off. I ride a cycle each day - I wear head gear, high vis jackets and cycles. And ride only on the road. And have front and rear brakes.

Some cyclists are a menace
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote