View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 18:12   #93
007stuart
cf.addict

Services: TIVO V6 Meg Service TV XL Virgin Phone Home & Mobile My wife says I have too many SONOS units
007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Update] Cyclist convicted of "wanton and furious driving"

From the report

There were a lot of witnesses, who said that traffic was at a standstill by the pedestrian crossing.

"They said that the woman was walking between queued up vehicles when the lights changed.

"Two hours after the tragedy, the lorry driver was led from the scene in tears by two colleagues."

Note he was not yelling at the victim, which the lady mown down by the subject in this thread had to endure.

I think you are trying to compare apples with pears.
007stuart is offline   Reply With Quote