View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 22:38   #2117
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
So as it stands, the policy Obama introduced, is currently unconstitutional.

Seen lots if mixed reactions. Mostly tho seeing many Americans wanting him to end Dreamer act because they feel, their parents should have applied for legal citizenship, rather than enter country illegally, but mostly I see them say they feel undocumented illegals, drives down wages.

Of course those on the left, thinks it is just racism.
Well I take it they're not undocumented if they're taking advantage of the DACA and they would need to apply for a work permit. So they're no longer undocumented illegals and since they were there since childhood, anything from 1 day to 15 years, many of them will be naturalised in all senses but their legality.

So I think many on the left, although I believe many on the right as well, do not want a situation where people who grew up in America, have gone though the education system and are working will be deported from the country many of them have only ever known.

Besides that won't happen. Good luck trying to deport that many people. All it might do is take them out of the workforce.

To my mind the problem is that it's only ever going to be temporary until there is a path for citizenship for these people.

Last edited by Damien; 04-09-2017 at 22:47.