View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 17:52   #28
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Is there a max of 1,000 series links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Is there any way to find out if my assumption that there is a max of 1,000 SL's allowed is correct?

I'm reluctant to start deleting some, but will scrap and Radio 4 series if I have to.
I really don't know how you manage to watch and listen to so much, Richard.

I have not counted my series links on my previous Tivo box, but I don't think I had accumulated 500 in five years! As you haven't even possessed your current box for a year yet, accruing anything close to 1,000 series links is quite a feat.

Have you contacted the Guinness Book of Records? I'm sure they will be amazed!

However, all I can say in answer to your question is that to the best of my knowledge, there is no limit. However, I am sure that when you pass the 1,000 mark and you have the answer to your own question, you will let us know!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote