Thread: VOD Error 401
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 11:23   #1
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Error 401

After what seems like many months of problems with OD, instances of the dreaded error-319 do seem to be getting fewer and farther between. Although some Sky-HD stuff especially still seems to take a couple of days from first being listed to actually working.

A couple of Sky Cinema films I've tried are now giving error-401.. I tried calling into faults earlier but after 15minutes silence talking to an offshore agent with an evidently slow-PC and no grasp of this being program-specific rather than all-OD.. I made my excuses and hung up. Do any of the VM guys on here know if this error should be called in, or is likely to self-resolve after a few days?
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote