View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 11:50   #3
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Free upgrade but whats this?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveybm View Post
This is what I got when I got the free upgrade from 152Mbs to 200Mbs, I had to to pay £5.99 delivery because I required a different SuperHub

Thank you for choosing Virgin Media

Order date: Saturday, August 6, 2016
Order ref: ***********
Hello David,

Thanks for upgrading your Virgin Media package. To help you keep track of your order, there's a summary of what you chose further down the page.

What happens next?

We'll confirm your delivery date

You've asked to install your new equipment yourself, so you'll need to be at home to sign for the delivery. Here's the delivery date you've asked for:

Sat Aug 13 2016 between 8am - 9pm

We will send you your equipment on your requested date, however if something unforeseeable stops us, we'll let you know as soon as possible and arrange another date that's good for you.

We'll email you again to confirm the delivery date and the price of your new services, so don't forget to keep an eye on your inbox.

Your order
One off
VIVID
Optical
Fibre
VIVID 200 Optical Fibre
Up to 200Mbps
Your extras
Virgin Media Super Hub

Postage and Packing
£5.99
Set up costs
QuickStart delivery
£0.00
We'll email you in the next 48 hours to let you know the exact cost of your order, even if there?s no change to your monthly bill. Don't worry, if there is a change to your bill, we?ll make sure you get the very best price we can give you based on the mix of services in your package. If you?ve opted in for a free speed upgrade, then don?t worry it?s free of charge and won?t change your monthly bill.
Got any questions?

The one off £5.99 was just that a one off.

Dave
ahh thanks for this.

I managed to scam the new super hub in advance for free to prepare myself for vivid 200. So i imagine nothing should change for my price and i was just being paranoid...weird message though to send to customers tho!
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote