View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 21:24   #1
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Free upgrade but whats this?!

Hey all,

Got my utilisation issue fixes so i was a very happy chap. However my free speed upgrade is occuring mega shenanigans.

I was told it would be december....then i was told it would be august 2015 (yes really) now i'm being told i need to "order". Previously i got free speed upgrades without having to do anything. Now im being told:

"We'll email you in the next 48 hours to let you know the exact cost of your order (even if it's free or there’s no change to your monthly bill). Don't worry, if there is a change to your bill, you'll get the very best price we can give you based on the mix of services in your package. And remember, if you change your mind about upgrading, you can cancel your new services within 7 days."

Why would i have a change of price for something free? is this a normal message to get? I live with my elderly mother and if someone calls her and says the bill will go up (for something which is meant to be free!!) she'll get upset. Does anyone know why they're doing this? do i need to complain? is this a normal message and nothing changes etc?

Last edited by vincerooney; 09-03-2017 at 21:28. Reason: .
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote