View Single Post
Old 18-07-2016, 06:44   #3235
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

People who steal and break in someones home leaving them scared One of my neighbours got broken into on Saturday when she was in her bed sleeping they woke her up with the noise they were making but she did nothing and pretended to sleep through it very brave and smart woman IMO.

The weird thing is I went down the stairs roughly about 2am as our dog was going mental at the patio doors and when I let him out he went straight to the side gates and started to growl with his hackles up so this is when I felt uneasy at his reaction to something that was obliviously there although I saw nothing I decided to shut & lock the door leaving him outside and got hubby to check and bring him in as he was not going to come in for me as he was not budging from the side gate. Hubby saw nothing but did admit that the dog was acting rather strange makes me wonder if they in our garden and the dog moved them on to their next victim. The thieves have been caught on a other neighbours CCTV that has now been handed in to the police.

Last edited by weenie; 18-07-2016 at 06:49.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote