View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 13:27   #3
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Animal activists success stopping animal imports for research harming research

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiefrost View Post

Mertle, don;t think this is anything to do with animal lovers at all. We have 3 cats who are loved but I wouldn't put any of them before my children.
no it was not meant it was for bringing contentious subject that might make them squirm of the thought animals in labs thats all. Never intended to say all animal lovers are supporters of activist ortake part in such activity. I am animal lover who aint love monkeys but sadly realise these closest to man need to be used. The other side is to make sure it does not exterminate the species.

I agre there needs something done its sad fact they needed for this now I am against animals for beauty testing products.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote