View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 18:44   #11
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
There's no arguing about the money they bring into the Beeb's coffers and I rather like their disdain for matters PC. However, over the years the way they behave, sound and look has become increasingly homogenised IMHO which is a pity. As a serious car show Top Gear is rubbish but as an entertaining and irreverent evening entertainment show it's great. I'd much rather watch these three 'children' larking about than any number of the same old 'comedians' and 'celebrities' currently infesting the other major channels in one non funny game show or another.

Unless this 'fracas' is far more serious that it appears, it'll be interesting to see whether the Beeb will cut off its nose to spite its face.
Well they get rid of him and they kill there cash cow.

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Clarkson has become a big liability so the sooner they get rid if him the better in my opinion as no one is bigger then the programme..
Tell you now if he goes the BBC will have kill the goose that lays its golden eggs.

Its the only BBC program i watch and if he goes i will have no reason to watch the BBC at all.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote