View Single Post
Old 23-11-2014, 19:56   #5
nc11
Inactive

nc11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WD6 - Area issues for 2 weeks

So I've been away from the forum for a while...

The issue reported at the start of this thread produced a hefty credit (around £200) to account for what is referred to as a "utility fault". The credit has been used up until July 2014 and I've been paying my normal fee of £38 since.

In the past few months the service has had some issues - latency, outages, packet drops, etc. and I've been monitoring it with the TB quality monitor regularly. Upon reporting the issues to VM, I've asked for a resolution update on the original fault and an appropriate credit applied again.

To cut a long story short, I've only been able to get a £75 credit. Reasons outlined were that I've been able to use the service since July, so no 100% loss, and that their new "policy" is to credit £12 a month for high utilization issues.

I'm not sure if that's acceptable though. The service during the past 3 days has been appalling (see attached). I'm out of contract so can move to BT easily, but will lose speed. I've had this complaint dealt with the CEO office, so cannot go any higher, etc.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
NC

Current
My Broadband Ping

Normal
My Broadband Ping
nc11 is offline   Reply With Quote