View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 14:16   #7
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Data Protection laws to be strengthened.

Not read the whole thing but read an opinion that some of it is designed to help the rich remove content they want from the web with the help of their lawyers. Wouldn't surprise me, along with stuff that allows the US to still hoover whatever data they want, but hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

Also guessing we will no longer see those annoying cookie acceptance prompts (which I never click but notice many sites still put them on before acceptance anyway) which visitors from the UK see.

Talking of owning IP addresses, I looked up an IP that was on a server I share and my friends name came up on the lookup as he owns the netblock and obviously registered it under his own name. Usually see the ISP or company details. Bit of a shock seeing that and had to inform him

Brilliant news that those not looking after our data securely will be punished but in reality it will only be those who really neglect to secure data. Everyone will still get hacked anyway, just the ones who left the data wide open for everyone will get the financial slap on the wrist. Needs to happen anyway as im running out of space storing a large amount of the internets usernames and passwords. jesjosjen

Last edited by Qtx; 10-08-2017 at 14:21.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote