Thread: SD TV price rises
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012, 20:04   #1502
paultrademark
Inactive

Services: 70MB BB
paultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful one
Re: TV price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I have just contacted retentions and got a really good deal IMO. Paying line rental up front and keeping the same package my bill has dropped from £100.25 a month to £80.25 rising to £82.25 in February for a new 12 month contract.
Nice to see VM are prepared to look after long standing customers.;D
Yeah I negotiated a new deal with them the other week when I called, basically from then I am going to be paying less than I am now currently paying, and come Feb 1st I will be paying about £1 less than I am now.
Still going to do the Line Rental Saver at the end of January so least getting 12 months a fair bit cheaper than their new £14.99 charge.
paultrademark is offline   Reply With Quote