Thread: TiVo Is this a record?
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 10:45   #14
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Is this a record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
If these are common I would expect the CS guys to be able to answer them. Maybe it is because I didn't use the exact words on the scripts - obviously I have no way of knowing that.

Just reporting my experience.

In defence of VM the engineer who called seemed well clued up on the problem and resolved it promptly.
The important question is whether it was something that could have been resolved on the phone. If you needed a tech and they sent one, they did the job correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I still get pixelation, normally at times when each box is recording 4 or more HD recordings - I suspect this is because the V6 box is struggling to process that much data?
A V6 is an 8-tuner UHD-capable box, so four HD recordings isn't going to bother it all. You have some other fault.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote