View Single Post
Old 30-01-2012, 10:25   #761
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I will never understand why companies bring out equipment and half of it doesn't work.

I have Sky and VM, and l get really annoyed when VM come out with this rubbish saying about the Tivo box being top of the range, when most of the items that is on Sky boxes doesn't work.

VM give out all these promises, and there are plans on bringing out another Tivo box, which will be better than the first. How can it be when most of the stuff on the first Tivo box doesn't work properly.
And it takes so long to bring out new channels VM should be fighting Sky to bring out channels to give customers valuie for money.
Arthur, what is it thatyou think doesn't work on TiVo? You constantly moan about stuff but in that post you don't actually state what doesn't work. I've had TiVo for about 16 months now and I have no issues or problems with the way it works. How can most things not work??