View Single Post
Old 30-01-2012, 10:25   #760
gba93
ofc.founder_member

Services: VIP 60
gba93 has reached the bronze age
gba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I will never understand why companies bring out equipment and half of it doesn't work.

I have Sky and VM, and l get really annoyed when VM come out with this rubbish saying about the Tivo box being top of the range, when most of the items that is on Sky boxes doesn't work.

VM give out all these promises, and there are plans on bringing out another Tivo box, which will be better than the first. How can it be when most of the stuff on the first Tivo box doesn't work properly.
And it takes so long to bring out new channels VM should be fighting Sky to bring out channels to give customers valuie for money.
Am I stating the obvious but to me if more than half of "the stuff" on the new Tivo box does work then it will be better than the first. With regard to "fighting Sky" if they don't want to sell VM can do nothing about it.

Just a thought - if you don't like VM so much why, oh why, don't you just get rid of it.