View Single Post
Old 27-12-2016, 18:56   #12163
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Think I still want to wash off the grime with plenty of soapy water to avoid scratching the paintwork.

Whatever works for you.
That's exactly what I and my long suffering neighbour thought. Do what I did and get yourself a piece of pristine stainless steel, cover it with crap, then spray on the stuff and wipe it off. If you're not impressed carry on with the sponge/chamois. I know it sounds counter intuitive but it works. At about £5 a 1 litre bottle you've little to lose because it's great on windows, shower doors, upvc etc etc.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote