View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 01:12   #112
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

I have reciently won the level of pip back that i was on when on DLA during the mandatory reconsideration. On the medical report i asked for a copy they marked me down needing help to wash off ointments for psoriasis because on the day of my medical i was seen to wipe sweat from the back of my neck....

The whole thing including appeal to reconsideration took almost 16 weeks.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote