View Single Post
Old 31-08-2015, 18:49   #1916
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Not really. in your original post you were clearly comparing content on Netflix regions. And I replied to your post based on that.

I was well aware that many of the titles I posted were available on Amazon Prime, but there was no indication in your post of Prime being relevant or that you subscribe to Amazon Prime.
Yes, really, PB. I was comparing available US Netflix programmes with what we have access to here.

It was your assumption, and not my intention, that I was comparing US Netflix with UK Netflix.

For my part, I apologise for not making myself clearer, although I have to say that when posting on here, it appears that you should cover all bases, as if you were writing a legal document! I completely accept that you thought I was comparing with UK Netflix, but if you re-read my post, I did not actually say that. I know what I meant!