View Single Post
Old 31-08-2015, 17:18   #1914
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Because in this post:

you were clearly comparing UK Netflix to US Netflix, with no mention of Amazon Prime or Now TV. You suggested, based on, the '20 most popular box sets' that there was no advantage to having US Netflix, based on the 'Top 20'.

I was pointing out, of the top of my head, that several notable shows are on other Netflix regions but not on UK.

Now, you bring in another goal post change of including Prime and Now TV.
That is very pedantic of you, I think, PB! I clearly said 'we appear to have access to them all'. I didn't say, nor did I mean 'on Netflix'.

I was comparing what you could get via a vpn with what we have access to in the UK. That is all.

My conclusion is that I will not be going down the 'unblockus' route, as I had been considering before.