View Single Post
Old 23-08-2010, 19:53   #7
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: address from a phone number

Quote:
Originally Posted by toojohnny View Post
Hi, I too would like to know if there is a reliable way to obtain an address from just a phone number. Simply putting the number into Google doesn't really help, as it just gives the (possible) general area. Is it possible to home in on the actual address? And no, this isn't for stalking purposes! I may need to take legal action against someone who tried to stitch me up. He's not being forthcoming with any details! I do have his home phone number though. Any real help will be greatly appreciated.
If it is criminal action then the police will need to be involved and they presumeably can put an address to a telephone number.

If it's a civil case then I don't really think there is any way to get access to this information. Do you know the person's name and roughly where they stay?
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote