Thread: Tivo V6 V6 offer from VM
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:28   #23
spankysmagicpian
cf.geek

Services: Ultimate Oomph although there is nothing ultimate or oomph about it.
spankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these parts
Re: V6 offer from VM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengedragon View Post
So it doesn’t have to change ?

Had a lot of trouble with wifi before we managed to get an engineer out a few months ago. He put a sh2 in and it’s been flawless since

We’ve got so many devices connected now it would be more trouble than it’s worth to have to swap it out if the sh3 didn’t perform as well

That’s the only thing stopping me, nothing on the tivo we especially need to keep so happy to have a new toy to play with
I got moved over to a SH3 a couple of weeks ago and I have found that the wireless reach / performance has actually improved over the SH2 I had.
spankysmagicpian is offline   Reply With Quote