View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 15:46   #7
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Angry Re: Installer just left - I AM FURIOUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinpeter111 View Post
Having been a long time old Tivo user, I was delighted to order a new one, and registered the moment I could. Installation was today. Got a call from the installer as he left (I was at work, by wife was at home) to say "by the way, we didn't have any of those Tivo things so I put a V+ box in, I hope that is OK).

I only ordered this to get TiVo, and now I'm paying Virgin 80+ quid a month +200 quid install for something I would never have ordered.

I called customer services, spent AGES on hold, spoke to someone who said there was nothing she could do, but the installs team will call me back.

Anyone on here had experience like this, and can advice what I should do next. This is my first and only experience of dealing with Virgin Media, and it's not gone well.
if he worked for me and did that to a customer l would sack him on the spot.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote