View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 19:05   #13
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: What a waste of our time

Well to me the website is totally misleading, I read on the website that if you take out the XL package, and get Tivo (with FREE Install and Activation) with phone etc.

Which is simple, and yet as an existing customer on the XL Package and you want to get Tivo, the sales staff want as get as much money as possible. My son had terrible trouble with them last week on the FIRST DAY of instal, and took SEVEN calls to sort.

I wonder why l bother with VM
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote