View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 17:27   #1
James79
Inactive

Services: VIP Pack including (V+ HD & VHD Box), Sky Sports & Movies, Up to 152Mb. 1 Additional VHD Box
James79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of lightJames79 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to James79
Skoda Fabia Owners??

Guys,

Just a quick query regarding the Skoda Fabia.

My sister has been given a Hire Car which happens to be this model. Problem is - It struggles when you try and start it first time (ie - its starts and then cuts out again!!) Also, its very noisy for a petrol car!!

Anyhow - I wanted to check the oil and coolant levels in that car, so went to open the bonnet.

Big Problem - cant find out how to open the bonnet!!!!

Could any nice motor orientated person please let me know??

I think we might have to give this car back and ask for another one - a rear brake light was out - we went and got it replaced at the place we got it. We've now noticed that the reversing lights are out!!

There is no manual in the car which I believe makes it dangerous - as you dont know how to operate the car!!

PS -Sister isnt paying for the car - its a free hire as some clever 80-odd year old drove straight into her 3 week old Vauxhall Corsa!!

Please help!!

Thanks
James79 is offline   Reply With Quote