View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 18:27   #2577
Ed92uk
Inactive

Ed92uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Just had my V6 installed - I know my bill is incorrect but I thought that can be sorted afterwards. I can't fault the installer he was polite and got the job done in about 20 mins. My issue is nothing to do with the new box my old TiVo was supposed to be moved to bedroom (new install in terms of wires to the room) and I have been charged for this. He didn't know anything about this and when phoned up they said it wasn't on the work order. I hope vm get this sorted quickly as I was already 5050 with sky, I'm not in contract and I've already received my bill with the higher cost and install charge. But at least it's Friday!

---------- Post added at 18:27 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

Hi again, has anybody noticed a audio performance decrease? I have the v6 hdmi into the tv and then optical to my Sony surround. I don't think audio quality is the problem it's just the general "loudness". I'm at full volume to get my normal viewing experience. It might be my setup but everything was fine before. Anyone with any similar experience please advise. Thanks
Ed92uk is offline   Reply With Quote